Terms & Conditions
Kindly carefully read the terms & conditions below prior to making any payment, be it for private tuition or group classes. If any of the points below is unclear, please contact us, we will be happy to clarify it for you.
REGISTRATION & FEES
- all students must first register online in order to sign up for lessons with us.
- for both private tuition and group classes, advanced payment is required.
- each student’s registration will only be confirmed upon reception of the payment.
- we work on a first-come first-served basis, hence early registration and payment is recommended in order to secure a seat.
- any fee changes will be communicated to the client prior to any new payment.
- discounts apply to full advance payments only.
- Private students are allowed to cancel 1 lesson for every 5 hours they have paid for in advance.
- If both tutor and student(s) can find another convenient time slot within the same week, the lesson will be considered as postponed and will not be charged nor counted as cancelled (this will depend on the tutor’s availability).
- Dates when the student is not able to have the lessons will not be charged nor counted as cancelled if they are communicated at the time of payment.
- Cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the lesson will be charged as per normal.
- Cancellation “credits” do not add up when a new payment is made.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and must be used within 6 months.
E.g : A student who has paid in advance for 10 hours will have the possibility to cancel 2 lessons only. If the aforementioned student has not cancelled any lesson and if he makes a new advance payment for 10 hours, he/she will still have the possibility to cancel 2 lessons (not 4).
- Students can make up for a missed class by attending a similar class on a different day/time within the same week (if any). They must seek the approval of Eurolingo as this will depend on the availability of seats. Should the class be full, switching will not be possible.
- Should the above option not be available, students can request for a private make-up lesson. They must seek the assistance of the coordinator/admin for arranging the lesson which is subject to the classroom and tutor availability and charged at S$50/hour (to be divided by the number of students attending the make-up lesson).
- Permanent change of class during the current session is also possible but subject to availability of seats.
- Higher price differences are to be paid by the student (if any). Lower price differences will not be reimbursed by Eurolingo.
A minimum of 5 students is needed to start a class, otherwise the class might be cancelled, in which even the students will have 3 options to choose from :
- join another class of the same level but on a different day or/and time slot.
- wait for the next batch of classes.
- get a full refund.
REFUND / WITHDRAWAL / DEFERMENT
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- If a tutor goes on leave or stops working for Eurolingo, a replacement tutor will be assigned. However, should Eurolingo be unable to do so within a reasonable delay, a full refund of the remaining balance will be given upon request.
- No refund will be granted once the session has started.
- Withdrawal from a class before the beginning of the session is subject to a cancellation fee of 10%.
- Deferment once the session has started is subject to a S$20 admin fee and registration can only be deferred to the following term.
WARNING : Deferment is a risk !
Students must be aware that the specific level may not be offered or may only be offered on a different day/time.
MODES OF PAYMENT
- Online payment with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account
- Nets or cash at the counter
- Cheque : payable to Eurolingo Language Centre Pte. Ltd.
- Bank transfer : DBS Current Account “Eurolingo Language Centre Pte. Ltd.”, account # 0489061669
Note : Please drop us an email with photo/screenshot of payment proof.
- Eurolingo does not take responsibility for the loss of personal belongings within its premises (resulting from theft, fire or injury).
- Eurolingo shall not be held responsible by the student for any resulting test scores that do not satisfy the client’s expectations (i.e. Eurolingo cannot guarantee any specific level or degree of improvement on test scores by the student, since test scores are directly connected to the amount of study and effort applied and invested by the individual student).
- Eurolingo reserves the right to use photos taken during its courses or/and within its premises on promotional material (e.g. website, flyers…).
- Students must arrive on time for the classes so that it does not disturb the lesson.
- Student should always be respectful toward their teacher.
- Students are not allowed to do any recording (audio or video) without Eurolingo prior approval.
- Eurolingo reserves the right to expel a student or terminate the lessons with no refund in the event of a disrespectful student or parent.
- Students should be aware of the policies listed above and should contact us if any clarification is needed.
Eurolingo Language Centre is a private limited company registered in Singapore.